Monday, November 28, 2011

Travel Approval!

I am a little late in posting this but we have been crazy busy around here. On November 18 we received our official invitation from China to enter their country and come and get our boys! Woo hoo!! I will likely be traveling alone unless we are able to expedite a passport and visa for more sister Amanda. My trip will be from December 8 through the 23 and in that time I will travel to Beijing, Jinan, Qingdao, Changsha, Guangzhou and back to Beijing!! Whew!! So, while I am gallivanting all over China, sleeping in beautiful hotels and eating yummy Chinese food, my sweet Love will be home holding down the fort and trying to keep the natives tame. So, if you think of it while I'm gone, say a prayer for my husband. Please. Cover that man in prayer. He is gonna need it!
As soon as I get my itinerary I will let y'all know!

In His Grip,

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you thru Reece's Rainbow. We are adopting 2 children with DS from China, although on our blog we have only publicly committed to 1 child (Hailey). I noticed that you mentioned Changsha in part of your travel itinerary. Is one of your kiddos in Hunan? I know we will be visiting Changsha enroute to Hengyang where our daughter Hailey is. Do you know about ICC? I would love to chat with you more about your process/experience and what you know about Hunan. :) Thanks!
    www.bringinghomeourgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Reece's Rainbow! How are things going for you guys? And have you joined our After the Rainbow group yet? If not, please email me and I'll get you connected. Adoption is an amazing thing but it also brings its challenges! Sometimes it helps to talk to someone who has "been there". Please feel free to email me if you ever have questions or just need to talk.

    ~Rachel Whitmire
    Post-Adoption Care Coordinator
    Reece's Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Ministry
    www.reecesrainbow.org
    Rachel@reecesrainbow.org

    ReplyDelete